Welcome to the Part 1 of Learning series and learn more about Amazon STEP Program.
In this part, we’ll provide you details on Regional In Stock % & Net Sales Volume These metrics may impact your level and benefits under the STEP Program.
REGIONAL IN STOCK%
What is Regional In-Stock %?
The new definition for Regional In Stock % is the percentage of your total customer orders where at the time of ordering, distance between your available product and customer location was within 300 Kilometers (KM). The new target to reach premium level you will have to meet 30% of Regional In Stock.
Regional in stock % = No. of your ordered units where at the time of ordering distance between on your available product and customer location was within 300Kms
Total ordered units on your products
How to improve Regional In-Stock %?
- Consider joining FBA and place your high demand products in either Amazon Fulfilment Centers or setup Flex sites (including multi Seller Flex sites) across the country to cover more Customers within 300 km of your inventory
- If you are already an FBA Seller, then consider placing your inventory in maximum regions especially in high demand cities, such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune and Lucknow. To place your inventories in these cities, you can become a part of Go-Local. Click here to be part of Go-Local
- If you are registered in 3 or more states, then you can also enjoy benefits of Amazon Inventory placement program
To know more, please refer to Regional In-Stock % help page.
Net Sales Volume
What is Net Sales Volume?
Net Sales Volume is the total value of products provided to customers on Amazon.in at the price listed on products’ detail page excluding returns or cancelled products.
Net Volume = Product price * Quantity + Shipping + Gift Wrapping – Cancellation – Return (Customer
Accommodations) – Promotional Discount
How to improve Net Sales Volume?
- Use Automate Pricing tool to maintain competitive low price on all your products
- Bring more selection on the catalog to increase customer engagement
- Minimize seller cancelled orders and customer returns
- Always provide proper description in product detail page along with size chart (for apparels and shoes)
- Provide high resolution and as many different images as possible with clear details of your product
- Use Sponsored Products advertising service to promote your products listed on Amazon
To know more, please refer to Net Sales Volume help page.
If you want to get started with selling on Amazon – How to Sell on Amazon Seller Central For Beginners
If you want to know the creative ways to Amazon Brand Store that helps you to grow your account – 5 Creative Ways To Grow Your Amazon Brand Store